A runtime of any length is permitted
Projects completed after 01-Jan-2012
PLACE OF ORIGIN
Projects may originate from anywhere in the world
No premiere requirement
Projects may have distribution
2 SUBMISSION COPIES REQUIRED
SUBMISSION COPY FORMATS
| Secure Online Screener|
SUBMISSION COPY LANGUAGES
| .MPG (MPEG or MPEG2)|
| Other - Digital|
| .MOV (Quicktime)|
| .AVI (Audio-Video Interleaved)|
A press kit is required, but only after acceptance.
> Production Still Photos - Digital
> Photo of the Director - Digital
> Biography/Filmography - Director
> Biography/Filmography - Producer
> Biography/Filmography - Writer
> One-Sheet Art - Postcards
> One-Sheet Art - Fliers
> One-Sheet Art - Posters
> Statement by the Director
PRIZES & AWARDS
This category is a competition.
Winner will receive a one of a kind award created by local artists.
Sponsor:deadCENTER Film Festival
Value of Goods/Services: 500 U.S. Dollar
1. Films that have been previously screened publicly in theatres in the US, aired on US television, or are available online for viewing in their entirety (as part of a distribution plan) prior to or during the festival are NOT eligible to screen. Films that have screened at other festivals or as a part of a festival’s online program are allowed.
2. Films must be available for the festival exhibition on 35mm, BluRay, hard drives or media files with an optical soundtrack, titles included.
3. Films produced in languages other than English must have English sub-titles.
4. Each film entry MUST include entry fee, 3-Line, medium and long synopsis, director's bio, electronic promotional photo, and two DVDs (NTSC only) for preview purposes. An online screener in addition to the two DVD copies is highly encouraged.
5. The deadCENTER Film Festival will take all possible care in the handling of entries. The Festival cannot be responsible for damage or loss to films or DVDs while in our possession or in transit.
6. Your entry authorizes deadCENTER Film Festival to use clips of your film for marketing and promotional purposes on television, online, in advertising, news and/or other media, Short films may be included on a compilation DVD screened as part of our statewide education and promotion program around Oklahoma.
7. If your film is accepted to screen at the festival, you will be asked to immediately forward: Color promotional stills, poster, and/or one-sheets and electronic press kits.
8. Entry confirms and warrants required legal authority to submit the entry into the festival and to use ALL music, images, and content in the entry. This means that when you submit your film, you are guaranteeing that you have the permission to submit. And, by submitting, you guarantee that all of the music and image rights have been secured.
9. Students must include proof of student status (copy of student ID) at the time of production.
10. All checks may be made out to the deadCENTER Film Festival.
All submissions and requests for further information should be addressed to:
deadCENTER Film Festival
PO Box 1725
Oklahoma City OK 73101
For FedEx or UPS deliveries:
deadCENTER Film Festival
1015 N. Broadway Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73102