OPEN CALL FOR ENTRIES • Select a Category of Entry to continue.
MISSION & OBJECTIVE
ENFOQUE is an international film festival that present some of the greatest new works by emerging filmmakers.The themes for the festival are family, social interest and values.
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
ENFOQUE is a three-day event that focused on showing films, short films and documentaries that present one of the three themes cover at ENFOQUE, family, social interest subjects and values. We want to promote films that bring a message to young fans, film enthusiast and professional filmmakers through the creation of unique, extraordinary stories.
The Festival is designed to attract film enthusiasts within and outside Puerto Rico, as well as families and individuals interested in seeing visual productions and work with moral values and different perspectives on current social problems.
This year the festival would be held from the March 2016 in Puerto Rico.
Our festival was founded in 2009 with a growing audience from all over the world.
Lester Rive Padilla (Director)
; Lester Rive Padilla (Director)
; Lester Rive Padilla (Director)
Themes: family, social interest or values
Format: Quicktime or DVD
Lenght: 25 minutes or less
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
ENFOQUE - International Film Festival of Puerto Rico
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully:
It is a condition of entry that the producer, director or associate of the film enters the short film. As the producer/director (Producer) or associate of the film you must understand and agree to the Terms & Conditions of Entry outlined below.
1. To validly apply to enter the Film Festival, the Producer must:
(a) Complete the entry criteria
(b) Send 2 DVD copy of your Film to;
St. Antonia Saez Q-34
Cabo Rojo P.R. 00623
2. By applying to enter the Film Festival, the Producer acknowledges that the conditions contained within this entry form (including the Terms & Conditions Of Entry) create a binding agreement between ENFOQUE and the Producer.
3. The Festival has the right, in its' absolute discretion and without giving reasons, to choose the Films to be selected for judging in relation to the Festival screening date;
4. If the Film is not selected for the screening night of the Festival, the Festival organizers will make the Film available for collection after 13th January. If the Film is not collected by 1st February, the Festival has permission to destroy the Film.
5. The Producer makes the following guarantees to the ENFOQUE - International Film Festival of Puerto Rico:
(a) The Film complies with the criteria for entry as contained within this entry form
(b) All the actors have consented in writing to the use of their acting in the Film;
(c) The Producer has permission from the owner of the copyright in the sound recordings and lyrics comprising the soundtrack to the Film, to use those sound recordings and lyrics in the Film;
(d) The Producer has obtained from each contributor to the Film a written consent to their work being edited, altered and/or reproduced, without limit, by the Producer and any person authorized by the Producer, including the ENFOQUE - International Film Festival of Puerto Rico, and any such consents have been obtained to the full extent permitted under the Copyright Act, 1968 (Moral Rights Consents);
(e) The Producer has obtained from each contributor to the Film authorization for the Festival to use the contributors name and likeness in connection with any publicity for the ENFOQUE - International Film Festival of Puerto Rico;
(f) The Producer is entitled to grant ENFOQUE - International Film Festival of Puerto Rico permission to make use of the rights referred to in clause 6, and the use or exploitation of the Film in the Festival or related publicity as contemplated by this entry form will not violate the rights of any third party;
(g) All details in this entry form are true and correct;
(h) The Producer indemnifies the ENFOQUE - International Film Festival of Puerto Rico and any party related to the ENFOQUE - International Film Festival of Puerto Rico, including sponsors, advertisers, venue operators from any and all claims in relation to the guarantees provided by the Producer in clause 5 of this entry form, and any matter which arises from the viewing and/or screening of the Film as part of the Festival.
6. In consideration of the Festival viewing the Film for the purpose of Selection for the Festival, the Producer grants the Festival non-exclusive rights to do any and all of the acts now or subsequently comprising the copyright in the Film, including:
(a) All acts in connection with the ENFOQUE - International Film Festival of Puerto Rico, including viewing, screening and publicity associated with the Festival;
(b) To communicate the Film to the public, in connection with the ENFOQUE - International Film Festival of Puerto Rico
7. Notwithstanding anything contained in this entry form, the Producer will not grant any rights in the Film to any person where the grant of such rights would put the ENFOQUE - International Film Festival of Puerto Rico, it’s sponsors, advertisers, venue operators, related entities in breach of any agreement or arrangement made known to the Producer by the Festival or of which the Producer should reasonably be aware.
8. The Producer authorizes the Festival to do any and all acts comprised in the Moral Rights Consents.
9. The Producer authorizes the Festival to use the Producer’s name and likeness in connection with any publicity related to the Festival.
10. The Festival reserves the right to cancel the Festival for any reason it sees fit. If the Festival is cancelled for any reason, no prizes will be awarded, the Films can be collected by the Producer/s and no claims can be made by any party against the Festival, the venue operator, the sponsors, advertisers in relation to the cancellation of the event.
11. The Festival reserves the right to cancel, change, exchange, reduce or increase prizes listed on the website.
12. The agreement created by this entry form is made and is governed by ENFOQUE - International Film Festival of Puerto Rico The Producer will do such acts and sign, or cause to be signed, such instruments as the Festival may reasonably require for the purpose of this agreement. The Producer must not assign or license its’ interest under this agreement. Where any party comprises more than one person, a reference to that party includes each such person severally and all such persons jointly. A reference to a person includes a body corporate. The singular includes the plural and vice versa. The words and expressions used in this agreement have the meanings given to them in the Copyright Act, 1968, unless expressly stated to the contrary in this agreement. In the case of any inconsistency between the provisions of this entry form and any other language contained in this document, the provisions of this entry form prevail.
Producer, the associate and I understand and agree to the Terms and Conditions as outlined above