The ACE Grant is only awarded to documentary features about an animal welfare issue.
MISSION & OBJECTIVE
Animal Content in Entertainment (ACE) is a program of The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS). Writers, producers, and directors can use ACE as a resource for fact-checking, stock footage, referrals to experts, strategic partnerships, and script consulting. In addition, ACE seeks to inspire filmmakers to find creative and compelling ways to portray animal issues in their films.
For more information about ACE, please visit www.humanesociety.org/ace
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
For information about the ACE Grant, visit
The Humane Society of the United States Hollywood Outreach
For more information, visit:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In submitting my proposal for consideration for a grant under the ACE Documentary Film Grant program, I understand and agree as follows:
• I represent that my submitted proposal and its included media are original, that I am the sole owner and copyright holder of the submitted proposal and its included media, and that I have not granted exclusive rights of the submitted proposal or its included media to any other person or entity. I further represent that the submitted proposal and its included media do not invade the right of privacy of any individual; do not infringe any trademark, trade name, trade secret, intellectual property right, or other common law or statutory right; nor do they contain any material that otherwise violates any criminal prohibition or the personal or proprietary rights of any person or entity;
• I represent that, to the best of my knowledge, all statements made in the submitted proposal and its included media are true and accurate;
• I represent that my submitted proposal and its included media are not subject to any claims or litigation and are not threatened by any claims or litigation;
• I hereby grant The Humane Society of the United States (“The HSUS”) and its partners the unrestricted right to use my submitted proposal and its included media for promotional purposes;
• In the event that my submitted proposal is selected for a grant, prior to the receipt of any grant funds, I agree to sign a grant agreement outlining the purposes and conditions of the grant. I further agree to abide by all conditions set forth in such agreement. I acknowledge and understand that I will not receive a grant from The HSUS under the ACE Documentary Film Grant program unless I sign the required grant agreement.
• I hereby release The HSUS, its affiliates, and their officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, representatives, and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of submission of my proposal, my participation in the ACE Documentary Film Grant program or the receipt of a related grant from The HSUS, including any injuries or damages of any kind sustained in connection with the use, acceptance, possession or awarding of such grant. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless The HSUS, its affiliates, and their officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, representatives, and agents from any and all liability or loss arising in any way out of my submission of my proposal and participation in the ACE Documentary Film Grant program.
By clicking below, I am indicating that I understand and agree to the above Terms of Submission.