HARD-TO-GET INFO • An event by this name may exist, but we have not been able to find even basic information about it. The listing remains available for your reference.
MISSION & OBJECTIVE
Returning for its third season, the Portland Maine Film Festival's call for entries is now open!
The Festival, Oct. 4th - 7th, 2012, will host four days of diverse film celebrations and screenings of work by independent minded filmmakers and emerging cinema artists from Maine and across the globe.
The Portland Maine Film Festival invites international and local filmmakers to submit their films for consideration, starting March 1st 2012 and closing with an extended deadline submissions date of August 10th 2012.
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
The Portland Maine Film Festival features contemporary, entertaining and informative movies, as well as, panel discussions and networking opportunities for local filmmakers. Please join us for our third year and support the motion picture arts in Maine. Thriving with contemporary art and rich with history, Portland, Maine is a creative hub. Featuring excellent food, a diverse and thriving art scene, exotic night life, and all the outdoor activities of Maine, this beautiful coastal city in the heart of Casco Bay is the perfect place to visit and experience a film festival.
John Cahall (Co-Director); Tyler Johnston (Director); john cahall; sharan reddy (Filmmaker)
1. Please send submission to be ]“released without a signature.”
2. DVD’s must be clearly labeled with name, address, phone number, and email. Entrant is responsible for customs clearances for return supplies.
3. All selected entries grant the PMFF the right to use any footage from the preview DVD and other submitted materials for promotional purposes for the PMFF.
4. If accepted, screening copies must arrive at PMFF offices by August 29th, 2012
5. NSTC and Blu Ray are the preferred formats for screening.
6. PMFF is not responsible for the loss of or damage to any film.
7. Non-English films must be submitted with English subtitles.
8. Entry fees are non-refundable.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby warrants that it is authorized to commit the film for screening, and understands and agrees to these requirements and regulations.
The undersigned shall indemnify and hold harmless the The Portland Maine Film Festival and its Organizers from any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim including copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening videos entered.
The Portland Maine Film Festival is hereby granted the right to utilize an excerpt from any film submitted and accepted for exhibition at the Festival for promotional purposes.
The Portland Maine Film Festival is not responsible for loss of or damage to films and materials submitted to it.