OPEN CALL FOR ENTRIES • Select a Category of Entry to continue.
MISSION & OBJECTIVE
Discovering new screenwriting talent from around the world.
Shore Scripts Screenplay Contest is focused on unearthing the best scripts from around the world and getting them into the hands of the producers and production companies who have the ability to get them made.
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
Have a look at our Alumni here: http://www.shorescripts.com/alumni/
We have the highest calibre of industry judges of any screenwriting competition in the world. Our 37 judges include OSCAR, GOLDEN GLOBE, EMMY & BAFTA Winners. We also have OVER 80 PRODUCTION COMPANIES, AGENTS & MANAGERS attached to read this year's best scripts.
* OSCAR WINNING ACTOR, JEREMY IRONS - THE FRENCH LIEUTENANT'S WOMAN, REVERSAL OF FORTUNE, DIE HARD
* OSCAR NOMINATED WRITER, JEFFREY CAINE - THE CONSTANT GARDENER, GOLDENEYE
* BAFTA WINNING WRITER, TONY GRISONI - FEAR & LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS, TIDELAND, THE RED RIDING TRILOGY
* AFI WINNER & CANNES PALME D'OR NOMINATED DIRECTOR, RAY LAWRENCE - LANTANA, JINDABYNE
* DIRECTOR PHYLLIDA LLOYD - MAMMA MIA, THE IRON LADY
* LIZA MARSHALL - HEAD OF FILM @ RIDLEY SCOTT'S, SCOTT FREE
* MICHELLE WRIGHT - IN CHARGE OF PRODUCTION @ WORKING TITLE FILMS
* OSCAR NOMINATED PRODUCER, PAUL WEBSTER - EASTERN PROMISES, SALMON FISHING IN THE YEMEN
* OSCAR NOMINATED PRODUCER, STEPHEN WOOLLEY - THE CRYING GAME, INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE
We have a strong relationship with the production companies signed up to read the years best scripts. These scripts do not necessarily need to be winning scripts. If we feel a script is suited to a companies slate, we will send it on. This will always be with the writers prior consent, and can be at any point during and after the competition.
Shore Scripts (Festival Registrar)
Information not provided.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The winners agree to allow Shore Scripts to use their name and script title on the website to inform other contestants of the results.
The decision of the judging panel is final. All judges and sponsors are immune from any competition disputes.
Shore Scripts can extend the final deadline of the competition if they see fit.
Entrants understand that the concept and characters in your script may contain similar elements to projects being developed by any individual or company working with Shore Scripts; and that you will not attempt to claim against Shore Scripts, or their associates and judges, at any time.