UNCONFIRMED LISTING •
Call for Entries is current, but not yet approved for Online Submission at Withoutabox. You may submit by traditional means, or check back soon
in case things change.
MISSION & OBJECTIVE
Capital City Black Film Festival (CCBFF) exists to provide burgeoning filmmakers from across the nation an opportunity to showcase their work in one of the top cities in the United States for independent filmmakers, Austin Texas. CCBFF is dedicated to films written, directed or produced by Black filmmakers or films with Black actors in principle roles. CCBFF also educates filmmakers on the vast resources available to them in Austin, and in Texas.
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
The inaugural year of the Capital Black Film Festival (CCBFF) was an awesome experience for Black filmmakers. Austin and Texas opened the door and welcomed CCBFF on to the stage and the performance was outstanding! CCBFF welcomed filmmakers from around the country and Canada. In the first year, CCBFF had over 300 attendees. Producers, actors and agents shared valuable information with attendees. The Get InVested Party was Off The Chain! Everyone celebrated with the winners in each category at the Red Carpet "YOU are the Stars" Awards Ceremony.
Plans are being executed to double the attendance for the 2nd Annual Capital City Black Film Festival. You don't want to miss this year's event. We are excited to welcome you and provide information you need to help you take your place in the change Black film market.
Winston G. Williams (Executive Director)
; Winston G. Williams (Executive Director)
Information not provided.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By signing below you agree to the following Capital City Black Film Festival (CCBFF) Terms and Conditions, and indicate that you have read and understand the CCBFF entry guidelines and that you are authorized to submit this film and sign this submission form.
The following will apply if my film/video is selected:
1. My film/video will be screened during the CCBFF and will be eligible to win a filmmaker award.
2. My film/video will be shipped (at filmmaker's expense) in the exhibition format specified by the date set by CCBFF.
3. My film/video may be utilized for promotional purposes of the festival, limited to private screenings and preview-only copies for press and supporters, unless otherwise arranged with the CCBFF.
4. A sample clip of my film/video (up to 30 seconds in length) may be promoted via the CCBFF web site and CCBFF Vimeo and/or YouTube channels, unless other arrangements are made with the CCBFF.
5. I will permit the CCBFF to use all names and stills involved with my film/video (at least one print-quality version provided upon request) for promotional purposes.
The following will apply for all film/video submissions:
1. The CCBFF retains the right to archive the submitted DVD screener copy of my film/video in physical and/or digital formatsolely for historical and research purposes, and will not publicly screen it without my permission.
3. CCBFF will conduct private screening sessions to review submissions, which may include my film/video.
4. CCBFF will not return any DVD screening copy submissions.
5. The CCBFF does not provide refunds on submission fees.