OPEN CALL FOR ENTRIES • Select a Category of Entry to continue.
MISSION & OBJECTIVE
The Chelsea Film Festival is an organization dedicated to supporting films and the artists who create them by providing a creative forum for exchange and discovery with the public.
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
The Fourth Edition of the annual Film Festival will take place at the Cinepolis Chelsea and FIT in the Chelsea neighborhood from October 19-22, 2017.
The Festival will attract filmmakers, artists and audience members from across North America and around the globe. It will premiere independent feature-length, documentaries and short films with a Global Focus.
Chelsea Film Festival aims to raise an awareness about foreign independent films and discover upcoming talents.
The Chelsea Film Festival is an international film platform for world lovers.
Ingrid Jean-Baptiste (Festival Registrar); Michael RUOTOLO (President); Sonia Jean-Baptiste (Co-Founder & Director)
CONDITIONS FOR ELIGIBILITY
Chelsea Film Festival 5th Edition
• Entries must be New York City premieres and have been completed in 2016 or 2017. Films shown in other festivals or public screenings in New York are not eligible for consideration (The Committee reserves the right to waive this rule in the case of small non-commercial, non-publicized showings).
• Work can be submitted on streaming video. DVD submissions will not be returned.
• Exhibition Format authorized: DCP or Blu-ray.
• Feature-length Films and Documentaries must be between 80 – 120 minutes maximum.
• Short Films must be between 3 – 15 minutes maximum.
• Films must not have been released on any online platforms prior to the Festival (i.e. Amazon, iTunes, Vimeo, YouTube, etc.)
• Films in any language other than English must be subtitled in English.
• Theme: Global Issues
TERMS AND CONDITIONS