SPECIAL SUBMISSIONS ONLY • Final deadlines have passed. If
you have a deadline waiver or special instructions from the event,
select a Category of Entry to continue.
MISSION & OBJECTIVE
The Chelsea Film Festival is an organization dedicated to supporting films and the artists who create them by providing a creative forum for exchange and discovery with the public.
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
The Fourth Edition of the annual Film Festival will take place at the SVA Theatre in the Chelsea neighborhood from October 13-17, 2016.
The Festival will attract filmmakers, artists and audience members from across North America and around the globe. It will premiere independent feature-length, documentaries and short films wth a Global Focus.
Chelsea Film Festival aims to raise an awareness about foreign independent films and discover upcoming talents.
The Chelsea Film Festival is an international film platform for world lovers.
Ingrid Jean-Baptiste (Festival Registrar); Sonia Jean-Baptiste (Co-Founder & Director)
CONDITIONS FOR ELIGIBILITY
Chelsea Film Festival 4th Edition
• Entries must be New York City premieres and have been completed in 2015 or 2016. Films shown in other festivals or public screenings in New York are not eligible for consideration (The Committee reserves the right to waive this rule in the case of small non-commercial, non-publicized showings).
• Work can be submitted on DVD or streaming video. DVD submissions will not be returned.
• Exhibition Format authorized: DCP or Blu-ray.
• Feature-length Films and Documentaries must be between 80 – 150 minutes maximum.
• Short Films must be between 3 – 20 minutes maximum.
• Films must not have been released on any online platforms prior to the Festival (i.e. Amazon, iTunes, Vimeo, YouTube, etc.)
• Films in any language other than English must be subtitled in English.
• Theme: Global Issues