DECISIONS ALREADY MADE
• This event has already made decisions and notified
submitters for the current cycle. Submissions are no longer being
MISSION & OBJECTIVE
The Chelsea Film Festival is an organization dedicated to supporting films and the artists who create them by providing a creative forum for exchange and discovery with the public.
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
The Second Edition of the annual Film Festival will take place at the SVA Theatre in the Chelsea neighborhood from October 15-18, 2015.
The Festival will attract filmmakers, artists and audience members from across North America and around the globe. It will premiere independent feature-length, documentaries and short films wth a Global Focus.
Chelsea Film Festival aims to raise an awareness about foreign independent films and discover upcoming talents.
The Chelsea Film Festival is an international film platform for world lovers.
Ingrid Jean-Baptiste (Festival Registrar); Ingrid Jean-Baptiste (Festival Registrar); Sonia Jean-Baptiste (Co-Founder & Director)
Chelsea Film Festival is an international festival presenting the work of emerging filmmakers. It is competitive, with separate categories defined by continent and a final prize. Feature length films from all categories (dramatic, documentary, animated, experimental, etc.) are chosen according to their quality and artistic vision. The theme of this year is the "Global Issues" (Social, Economic, Environmental and Political). Films are selected by the Chelsea Film Festival Selection Committee.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CONDITIONS FOR ELIGIBILITY
• Entries must be New York premieres and have been completed in 2014 or 2015. Films shown in other festivals or public screenings in New York are not eligible for consideration. (The Committee reserves the right to waive this rule in the case of small non-commercial, non-publicized showings.)
• Work can be submitted on DVD, HDCam, Digibeta or streaming video. DVD submissions will not be returned.
• Works of all lengths will be considered. There are no separate categories for feature length and short films.
• Films in any language other than English must be subtitled in English.