SPECIAL SUBMISSIONS ONLY • Final deadlines have passed. If
you have a deadline waiver or special instructions from the event,
select a Category of Entry to continue.
MISSION & OBJECTIVE
Huzzah! At RDFF we are excited about movies! We strive to educate, promote and entertain through independent films.
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
The Red Dirt International Film Festival is where film goes to have fun. We love movies and a good time. We are pleased to showcase films of many genres. The name of the fest is so-called because of central Oklahoma's uniquely colored red earth.
During its 2-day run October 9-10 (Fri. and Sat.), 2015, we will feature many films, from full-length movies and documentaries, and short films from filmmakers both local and worldwide. In the past we have featured films from all seven continents, including Antarctica! Festival directors Damon and Marisa formed the event to bring more inspiration, culture, and entertainment to central Oklahoma, as well as to enliven people of all ages through the united power of the film medium.
Stillwater, the birthplace of Oklahoma, is the launchpad for a number of other amazing things such as Eskimo Joe's restaurant,The All-American Rejects, Garth Brooks, Red Dirt Music, Oklahoma State University, and actors such as James Marsden, and Gary Busey.
Director Marisa is the festival programmer and event organizer. Director Damon is a filmmaker and handles our social media and press. Thanks to our board for their endless help and ideas! We thank YOU for your submissions and look forward to having you as part of our festival!
Damon Blalack (Director); Damon Blalack (Director); Marisa Ferrell (Co-founder, Creative Director); Marisa Ferrell (Co-founder, Creative Director); Marisa Ferrell (Co-founder, Creative Director)
RED DIRT INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Red Dirt International Film Festival accepts submissions of all genres, excluding porn films.
2. If accepted, exhibition copies must be in .AVI or .MP4 formats only.
3. Films in distribution may be accepted, however we will not consider films that are freely available online (i.e. YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)
5. All feature film submissions must be over 45 minutes in length.
6. All short film submissions must be under 45 minutes in length.
7. Animated, experimental and student film submissions of all lengths will be considered.
8. Films produced in languages other than English MUST have English sub-titles.
9. Submitting your film authorizes RDFF to use clips or images to advertise or promote your film and/or the overall festival mission.
10. Students must include proof of student status (copy of student ID) at the time of production. High school films must have been completed between January 1, 2014 and June 30, 2015.
11. ALL SUBMISSION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I certify that I hold all necessary rights for the submission of this film and have read the regulations. I certify that I hold the rights to this film.