SERVICES COMING SOON • This event has recently updated its Call
For Entries. Add it to your Watch List and set a Remind-Me if you want to be notified when submissions open on 3-Apr-2017.
MISSION & OBJECTIVE
EACGF’s mission is to promote the art of animation in all forms, to encourage young animators, filmmakers, artists and general public, and to cultivate the interest in the animation culture. It aims to build an open and resourceful platform for artists with various cultural backgrounds to communicate and seek for opportunities to work together.
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
Organized by Maeya Culture Exchange Group, Epic ACG Fest is a unique event that showcases animation, comics and games. Through animated film screenings, comic art exhibitions, game tournaments, and cosplay contest, EACGF brings together the creative elements, the artists and the general public from worldwide.
Lynn Tang (Festival Registrar); Lynn Tang (Festival Registrar)
Entries received late or incomplete may be disqualified.
•The action of the film should be animation or at least 50% animation involved and the stories should be culturally authentic, timely, and of universal appeal.
• Film content should be creative, highly original, and demonstrate artistic and technical mastery.
• Experiment/Mix-Media means animation using other forms of expression including Claymation, puppetry, etch-a-sketch, etc., as well as those using more than one technique. Also includes projects combining Live Action and Animation, however animation must be at least 50% of the finished project
• Signed and completed Entry Form (one entry form per film or TV episode or Video)
3 preview copies DVD (NTSC only)
• A minimum of one (1) still from the film (color preferred, B&W accepted). Digital stills and press kits are preferred. Stills must be 300 dpi and at least 4"x 5" in size and contain an actual shot from the film.
• You may email stills and forms to info@EACGfest.org
Stated submitter will be considered the contact person for the film and thus will be the only one receiving emails and information regarding the status of the film's acceptance in the festival.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Criteria for non-acceptance of productions into the festival include:
• Content that advocates and supports racial, cultural, religious, or gender bias.
• Any submission not subtitled or dubbed into the English language.
Entrants are responsible for obtaining any necessary licenses, royalties, release forms, clearances, and permits necessary to present their work. Epic ACG Fest is not responsible for any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, or royalty infringement related to the work.
Every precaution will be taken to safeguard all materials sent to the Festival, but the Festival is not responsible for damage to submitted materials incurred by shipping to or from the Festival.