DECISIONS ALREADY MADE
• This event has already made decisions and notified
submitters for the current cycle. Submissions are no longer being
|We will select winners for the following:
Best Background Score
Best Poster Design
Best Make up
MISSION & OBJECTIVE
We encourage talented filmmakers across the globe to reach their true and creative potential by putting effort and moving ahead representing the horror genre.The primary focus is for the filmmakers to theatrically showcase their new, innovative, independent talent and ideas in the genre of horror short films and garner the recognition they deserve.
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
The horror film festival is out rightly created by Sixth Sense to ensure that the film makers catering this genre should be felicitated and promoted.
Manoj Sinha (Mr); Ritu Waghela (Festival Registrar)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) The film submitted must be 15 minutes and under, content above fifteen minutes will be rejected.
2) The submitted film must present horror genre only, any sub genre in horror will also do, such as slasher/ found footage / zombie / gore /comedy horror / sci-fi / Action Horror / Psychological Horror / Animation
3) Entries should be completed after Jan 2017. Films completed before that time line will be rejected.
4) The selection of the films will be done by the esteemed panel and the decisions will be final, no changes will be made in the decisions.
5) Rights to the film submitted belongs to Sixth Sense Horror Film festival. The festival will have complete rights to screen the films that are selected and showcase it on the channel run by the festival.
6) We advise film makers to use royalty free content, so its easy for us to run it smoothly for screening and other purposes.
7) Films other than english langauge must have subtitles done. Copies without subtites will be rejected.
8) Selected entries will be informed about submitting the required format of the film and promotional material indivisually.
9) Entries can only be submitted by Filmfreeway, Without a box, festhome with a secure link of a online copy through Vimeo or other Host (youtube etc.) No hard copies of the film will be entertained.
10) We reserve the rights to cancel a screening of any film submitted and or officially selected at any time without notice.
11) We may use all or part of your film for promotion.
12) Films submitted for the fest must not be available on the public domain.
13) Incomplete projects are not accepted
14) Multiple entries are allowed
15) The owners of Sixth Sense Horror fest hold the complete rights of the change of screening dates or venue.
16) Awards will be decided by the Jury and the results announced will be final, the jury and festival holds the rights for it.
17) No age or nationality limit.
18) There are no restrictions for the production format.