DECISIONS ALREADY MADE
• This event has already made decisions and notified
submitters for the current cycle. Submissions are no longer being
MISSION & OBJECTIVE
We focus on fostering film talent. We not only give film makers a place to exhibit their work but also serve as an outlet for them to be viewed and enjoyed. Over our history we have programmed more than 400 short films.
If you were ever part of this great place we call Wisconsin, we would love to have you submit a film. Wisconsin has been and still is home to some wonderfully creative people and we would love to have you showcase your work with us.
"Celebrating Wisconsin Film Talent" for over fifteen years!
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
Film makers must have a connection to Wisconsin to qualify for the Wildwood Film Festival.
We looked around and realized that we are in the heart of the third largest metro area in Wisconsin as well as the fastest growing and there was no film festival. We are definitely a need in as well as an asset to the city of Appleton, Northeast Wisconsin, and the film community as a whole.
-To provide an outlet for Independent film in the area.
-To be able to hold workshops on various aspects of film making open to all skill levels.
-To create a small granting ability to help beginning directors is also part of the vision.
The Wildwood Film Festival is the primary source of funding for Wildwood Productions Inc, a 501c3, non-profit.
Craig Knitt; Craig Knitt (Filmmaker); Jason Buss (Director-Founder-Programmer-Administrator-Other); Jason Buss (Director-Founder-Programmer-Administrator-Other); Jason Buss (Director-Founder-Programmer-Administrator-Other); Jason Buss (Director-Founder-Programmer-Administrator-Other); Tom Thorne; Tony Reale (Director of Media Production)
Films must have a connection to Wisconsin to qualify for the
Wildwood Film Festival.
The Wildwood Film Festival is a non-profit event designed to showcase emerging/existing independent films/filmmakers from Wisconsin.
The primary creative personnel, such as director, producer, or screenwriter, MUST have Wisconsin ties.
This would include such examples as a Wisconsin native, resident for 1 or more years, or alumnus of a Wisconsin university.
Consideration will be given to films with lead actors or actresses from Wisconsin or primary footage shot in Wisconsin.
The submitter will be asked to explain his/her connection to Wisconsin.
Refunds will NOT be given if you submit and do not qualify or are not accepted.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CERTIFICATION OF ENTRANT
I, the undersigned, acknowledge and agree as follows:
1. I have read, understand, and agree to the information listed in the Wildwood Film Festival entry requirements.
2. I am authorized to submit this film for review and/or exhibition at this festival.
3. I have secured all necessary rights and permissions for this film and related entry materials, as well as rights and permissions for its possible public viewing.
4. I hold Wildwood Productions Inc., the Wildwood Film Festival and its agents harmless from damage or loss that may result from my failure to secure necessary rights and permissions.
5. This film/entry is not subject to any current or pending litigation.
6. I hold Wildwood Productions Inc., the Wildwood Film Festival and its agents harmless for the loss or damage of the submitted work en route to or during the festival's possession of the film.
7. To the best of my knowledge, all of the information provided is true and accurate.