OPEN CALL FOR ENTRIES • Select a Category of Entry to continue.
MISSION & OBJECTIVE
The mission of the Real to Reel International Film Festival is to offer a forum for independent - film, video and multimedia artists to showcase their talents and expose the works of these artists to our region.
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
On July 25 -July 28 the 19th Annual Real to Reel International Film Festival will once again open its doors to embrace movie makers and movie lovers alike. Located in the heart of North Carolina between Asheville and Charlotte Cleveland County is right in the middle of it all.
Visitors to the Joy Performance Center - 202 S. Railroad Ave., Kings Mountain, a renovated classic theater from the 1940’s in Kings Mountain, NC can expect to find a great lineup of films from all over the world, a chance to talk with many of the filmmakers and of course a concession stand with all those goodies you would expect to find.
Shearra Miller (Festival Director); Shearra Miller (President); Shearra Miller (President); Violet Arth (Festival Registrar); Violet Arth (Festival Registrar); Violet Arth (Festival Registrar)
Original formats can be shot on any format. HOWEVER, all entries MUST be on DVD or Blue Ray! DO NOT SEND THE ORIGINAL FORMAT. You will be contacted via email and/or letter regarding the outcome of the judging (please include a full mailing address, email address and phone number with your entry form). Please include the ratio that you would like your film to screen in.
*Filmmakers outside of the United States need to send their discs/tapes in the proper dubbing format/speed to accommodate DVD/Blue Ray players in the United States.
The filmmaker will assume all shipping cost, including customs. If you want your video returned - please include postage and envelope. Include insurance cost for package if wanted. Real to Reel will not be held responsible for any damages that might occur during return mailing process.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Real to Reel International Film Festival is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen items, including films in any medium, while en-route or in our possession, on or off of festival grounds.
2. All fees are non-transferable and non-refundable.
3. The Real to Reel International Film Festival retains the right to accept or decline any film, for whatever reason, without notice or explanation.
4. Cash prizes listed online are not set or exact figures and may vary, contact the Real to Reel International Film Festival for current prize listings.
5. Filmmaker is responsible for clearing all rights to the content of the film.
6. Filmmaker grants the Real to Reel International Film Festival the right to use excerpts from the film including audio, video, names and images to promote the festival.
7. Applicant admits that he/she is authorized to submit the film, being the sole rights-holder or authorized representative thereof.
8. Applicant agrees to provide a film representatives Name, Full Address, Phone and all other contact information at the time of submission.