Submission of a feature length or short film from a country other than the United States.
MISSION & OBJECTIVE
Our goal is to provide exposure as well as an outlet for filmmakers from around the world to showcase their work to the general public. At the same time we attempt to put together an entertaining and thought provoking slate of films for the Central Florida community. We are a film festival that movie watchers can afford and a festival with a goal to help artists to become better filmmakers.
MovieMaker Magazine has named us to the "Top 25 Film Festivals worth the entry fee."
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
Our 2008 "Best Feature," "Pretty Ugly People," received a theatrical release on September 25, 2009. The filmmakers Brunson Green and Tate Taylor went on to make the feature "The Help." The 2006 & 2007 feature winners "Beautiful Dreamer" and "Last Stop for Paul" were well received at the American Film Market in Los Angeles. They have both found distribution and have sold several foreign territories.
In 2014 four distributors made offers to five films screened at our festival.
We offer a full weekend of networking opportunities including, VIP parties, seminars, panel discussions, guest speakers, screenings, competitions featuring awards for the best Documentary, Short (30 minutes and under), Best Foreign Project, Best Animated Project, Best Student Project and Feature length films (60 minutes and over). We also give an award for "Best Florida Project" and "Audience Choice." It is possible to be a multiple award winner.
See clips from our past award's show on our website www.CentralFloridaFilmFestival.com.
Our Festival does NOT offer waivers. ORGANIZERS
Bob Cook (Executive Director)
; Ginger Brigham (Festival Registrar)
1. Filmmaker MUST prove ownership to be considered for prizes.
2. All fees must be paid with entry.
3. Two (3) screenable DVDs must be included with the submission.
4. SASE must be provided by filmmaker for return of materials.
5. Filmmaker does not need to be present to win.
6. Decision of the judges are final.
7. Entry fees are non-refundable.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby warrants that it is authorized to commit the film for screening, and understands and accepts the following requirements and regulations:
1. Filmmaker MUST prove ownership to be considered for cash prize.
2. Filmmaker does not need to be present to win.
3. Entry fees are non-refundable.
4. Not all films qualify for a critique.