OPEN CALL FOR ENTRIES • Select a Category of Entry to continue.
MISSION & OBJECTIVE
The Long Beach International Film Festival was founded to celebrate the art of storytelling through cinema. Presenting features, shorts, fiction and documentary format, the festival is committed to exhibiting films that convey fresh voices and differing perspectives. Our goal is that these programs will captivate, engage and enlighten our audiences, provide invaluable exposure for filmmakers and present inspired entertainment for all ages.
Seeking out the best in international cinema, the LBIFF will showcase the work of the world’s top filmmakers and fresh talent alike, presenting the finest films from around the globe.
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
The Long Beach International Film Festival (LBIFF) was created to celebrate the power of film, and use that power to bring further education and awareness to our immediate and global community through our Open Your Heart Film Series. The festival with align with non-profit organizations in Nassau County and Manhattan from areas including children's causes, education, the arts, health and human services, and the environment.
Set upon the spectacular Atlantic Ocean coastline of Long Beach, New York, and less than an hour from Manhattan, the LBIFF will kick off it’s 3rd annual event in the summer of 2014.
Craig Weintraub (Founder)
These regulations apply to all sections:
-Films must have been completed after June 1, 2013
-Films may not have been released theatrically or on television in the U.S. prior to the festival. If the film has screened online, the filmmaker is required to include this information in the film's submission materials.
-The Long Beach International Film Festival presents all films in their original language. Non-English language films must have English subtitles
-If you are submitting a work- in- progress, the tape or DVD must be clearly marked as a work- in- progress or rough cut. Only one version of the film may be considered, and replacement cuts are not accepted, so please keep this in mind when deciding when to submit.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. I am authorized to submit this film to the festival.
2. All information provided on application form is true, to the best of my knowledge.
3. If the film is selected for the Festival, I give permission for The Long Beach International Film Festival to use images, sounds and excerpts from the work for promotional purposes in all media and on The Long Beach International Film Festival website.
4. I hold the The Long Beach International Film Festival harmless from damage or loss of the print en route or otherwise during the course of the Festival's possession of the film.
5. This agreement constitutes approval that The Long Beach International Film Festival may present the film at the 2014 The Long Beach International Film Festival.