OPEN CALL FOR ENTRIES • Select a Category of Entry to continue.
MISSION & OBJECTIVE
The goal of THBFF is to encourage emerging movie makers for new film making by appreciating their work. Our mission is to support filmmakers, recognize their hard work, and Award them so that they are more inspired to keep telling amazing stories.
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
The Hollywood Boulevard Film Festival is a not just an ordinary film festival, it is an experience beyond our creativity and senses that only a film-maker can understand. THBFF is serving the film-making community from all over the world to push forward their films in the right direction. We support new and student film-makers, who are just beginning their careers with a supportive and enthusiastic audience for their creative efforts and giving them access to film industry professionals who can offer guidance and other forms of career assistance. We are a team of highly qualified and experienced professionals who are committed to choosing high-quality films which are meant to be explored through the eye of an expert. THBFF strives to be a year-round festival where the team of experts from Film Industry believes in art as the best lens that captures through an eye of creative genius. Our contribution is to provide brave and talented independent filmmakers based in anywhere in the world to the realm of exposure, opportunity, and distribution. For those who demonstrate mastery in the craft of filmmaking, we salute them and provide various opportunities that will help them to continue their work.
There are two ways in which The Hollywood Boulevard Festival fulfills its goal of serving the art of film.
By providing filmmakers, many of whom are just beginning their careers with a supportive and enthusiastic audience for their creative efforts and giving them access to film industry professionals who can offer guidance and other forms of career assistance.
And, by providing the opportunity to only the best film/films that will undergo the screening and review by festival’s jury with film distribution opportunities across the globe. This helps us to help you to recognize the best talent hiding in you.The objective of the Film Festival is to provide support independent film-makers through reviewing, judging, marketing, and distribution networking, and trying to overcome any other obstacles which potentially hinder the artist’s ability to create.
M Patel (Festival Registrar)
Submission of your film to The Hollywood Boulevard Film Festival confirms that the festival has the permission to exhibit your film(s) during the festival and /or at any other Festival event. Submission of a work implies that the Festival can employ moving image excerpts and reproduce stills of exhibition promotion. Credit will be give to any film-maker or screenwriter of such material is used in Festival promotion. Original copyright holder retains all rights to their work.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Rules & Terms:
You must fully comply with these Entry Rules & Regulations, including all deadlines, film length, entry material and other requirements.
1. All non-English speaking films must be presented in their original version with English subtitles.
2. Short Film Entries should not exceed 30 minutes in duration excluding titles provided the titles don’t last for more than 2 extra minutes.
3. Films previously entered into and screened at our festival are not eligible for re-entry in subsequent years.
4. All submissions are screened and evaluated by the THBFF Preview and Selection Committees, appointed by the festival steering committee. Their reports are final and confidential. All films received, which meet our criteria, will be screened at the festival in our Distributed Cinemas.
5. In the event of a film being withdrawn, THBFF will not be liable to refund the fee or return the materials entered.
6. THBFF will attempt to resolve any technical matter related to the submission. For more information and queries, contact us.
7. One entry fees per category. The same film can be entered into one or more categories, but each category requires an entry fee.
8. Student Filmmakers are encouraged to apply with their student identity in order to prevail occasional discounts.
9. Filmmakers are allowed to withdraw their submission within 5 days of submission.