How do I use the Search Engine to find a festival?
- Log into your account at www.withoutabox.com/login
- Click the Find A Festival tab in your left-side navigation.
- If you know the festival name, use Qucik Find to type all or
part of it.
- Click the GO button. (Do not use your Enter or Return key.)
- A result page will load with all matches to your search.
- Click any result to view the complete listing.
- Drill down into listings by selecting a Category of Entry that best suits your project.
If you want to do a more general search, use the Deep Search options. Start with just one or two selections, then narrow your results. To narrow, click the REFINE option on any search result page, then make more selections. There is no limit to the number of times you can refine a search.